This position provides support and coordination of the consulting staff's search projects with emphasis on process driven tasks requiring strong communication and technical skills. The search process includes document development, continuous communication via email and telephone, attention to detail and follow-up on activities. The workflow varies from routine to heavy and is primarily deadline driven. The office and workload is fast-paced with a team-oriented approach. Focus is on exceptional customer service and high quality work products for both candidate and client deliverables. Communication is to and from executive levels and requires professional verbal skills and effective well-written documents and email correspondence. All team members are expected to be self-starters with a sense of responsibility, urgency and ownership toward their work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provide administrative support to search consultants with all aspect of search projects including but not limited to:
• Create, edit and proofread client proposals, fee letters and leadership profiles.
• Process correspondence including references, memos, narratives, search letters, thank you letters, etc.
• Handle communication both verbal and written with clients and candidates as appropriate.
• Work internally with research team to send candidate information for education verification and public database searches.
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate job search information in Witt/Kieffer's proprietary database, DFE.
• Demonstrate professional communication skills verbally (in person and phone) and written (correspondence, report writing, proofreading, email, proposals, etc.).
• Manage the consultant's calendar: coordinating dates, setting appointments and general calendar management.
• Manage the timely submission of expense reports and working with candidates to ensure accuracy of materials submitted.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality and communication with candidates throughout the search process.
• Schedule travel plans and business appointments including air, hotel, car, etc.
• Prepare administrative paperwork related to consulting activity such as opening/closing client assignments, etc.
• Provide back-up assistance and support for other administrative assistants when necessary.
Education and Experience
• High school education required; college degree preferred.
• Minimum 5+ years of executive level administrative support experience.
• Previous experience in healthcare, education and/or professional service organizations is preferred.
• Exceptional customer service skills both verbal and written skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent typing skills.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated, deadline and detail oriented.
• Previous experience working in a team environment.
• Must be comfortable working in a confidential environment