Project Management Consultant Level III
Wits Solutions Inc. (WITS) is a SBA certified 8(a) company with headquarters in the metropolitan Washington D.C. area. WITS has been providing best-in-class solutions in professional IT and administrative consulting to various Federal, State, Local and commercial customers. At WITS, we believe in working not for our clients but with them. This is why right from the beginning; our analysts and solution-builders work closely with our clients to ensure that the project outcomes continue to deliver value long into the future.
- The Project Management Consultant shall have a minimum of a Master's degree in Business Management, Information Technology, or Engineering.
- The Project Management Consultant shall have a Project Management Professional (PMP ) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) and have successfully completed ITIL Foundations training.
Work Experience Mandatory:
- In addition to the education and certification requirements, the Project Management Senior Consultant shall have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience managing projects, with a focus on business process and re-engineering projects.
Additional Required Knowledge and Skills:
- The Project Management Consultant shall clearly possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint)
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives
Work Experience Nice to Have:
- USCG Experience in IT or Logistics; alternatively, Navy experience
Roles And Responsibilities:
Project Management Consultant Level III:
- The Contractor shall provide a Project Management Consultant who shall be responsible for all Contractor work performed under Calls issued under this BPA.
Description of Work:
- The Project Management Consultant shall assist in the development of a project management curriculum that supports Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC-P/PM) requirements, conduct project management classroom training that enables FAC-P/PM, and provide mentoring.
- The Project Management Consultant shall provide guidance to improve business process re-engineering and enable effective planning, management, and execution of strategic programs and projects.
Wits Solutions IncOakland, CA
Get fresh Project Management Consultant Level III jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.