Maintenance Coordinator Assistant
Witman Properties Chicopee, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire a person ASAP that will enjoy fast paced, high volume property maintenance admin work and will do this with a good/ positive attitude. This position has a lot of moving pieces and we will need you to be able to track those moving parts while maintaining good customer service. If you enjoy a challenge while conquering something new this would be a good fit for you.
Job Duties include:
- Answering & returning phone calls promptly
- Inputting work orders
- Contacting unresponsive tenants & noting the account
- Scrutinize each work order for correct info without going on autopilot
- Reviewing work orders for maintenance techs
- Reviewing work that were completed & identifying those not completed and why
- Closing out original work orders
- Creating new sub-work orders for work still needed to be done
- Closing out work orders on a weekly basis
- Transfer tenant’s complaint work orders for lease related issues to rental dep.
- Input & track trash work orders
- Filing & scanning (inspections papers, court ordered repairs, Info from owner that may be needed, code Etc.)
- Making Key copies
- Making/ sending out letters
- looking for someone who is Bilingual in Spanish and English
You will be expected to follow our office attire guidelines from the first day. You must also have the ability to sit at a desk for prolonged periods of time.
Every employee must wear a mask while in the office, we have hand sanitizer stations and we have minimized outside people coming into the building.
Witman PropertiesWhy Work Here?
Great place to learn and gain experience.
121 main stChicopee, MA
Real EstateView all jobs at Witman Properties