Hybrid - Senior Copy Writer
As part of the Content team, led by the Global Content Director based in the US, you will be part of Withings creative team consisting of the Studio (image related subjects) and Content (written content in many different forms) team. The Content team is responsible for the global tone and copywriting of the brand as well as ideation for original content that supports the brand.
As a Senior Copywriter, you will be responsible for helping lead the English editorial content serving the brand's mission with an eye to how this content can be localized.
At Withings we participate in a hybrid work schedule, where you will be expected to be with the team in office three times per week. On top of our other benefits, we provide commuting benefits and lunch stipends. We have tons of collaborative and in office learning opportunities occurring every week!
You'll be our point of contact to create original English-language brand and marketing assets that will be then localized by the team, according to geographic regions. You'll participate in brainstorming in order to define a content orientation with any requester from the company. You'll be the guardian of the editorial guidelines and editorial calendar too.
- Writing and editing (from long-form articles to short snappy headlines)
- Conceive appropriate article/program content
- CRM (email & in-app copy)
- Writing, editing and proofreading duties on many types of assets:
You will also be called upon to:
- Help mentor/manage EN freelancers
- Assist with contracts and timely invoicing for freelancers
- Work with all departments with an eye to meeting deadlines
- Help keep up a content calendar
- Help create and keep brand guidelines for content.
- Have an exceptional command of English grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Have experience creating and assigning topics
- Are technically savvy
- Work quickly but with attention to detail
- Have a strong interest in helping create innovative original content to inform, entertain and engage
- Have a deep interest in health, tech, data, and communication with a cause
- Enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced global company that is continually innovating
- Have a point of view and a passion for collaboration on creative assets
- Are comfortable producing great content with a variety of people, including medical professionals, engineers, designers, real users, agencies.
A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of related work experience; or an advanced degree with 6+ years of experience. Journalists looking to transition to marketing are encouraged to apply. You are looking for a permanent Full time job starting ASAP. You're known for your creativity and ideally you have previous brand content experience to present to us or content creation in journalism/entertainment. Attracted by new technologies, you are naturally curious and can create compelling stories that show the benefits of technology while also inspiring people to unlock better health. You know the Google suite like the back of your hand and you have familiarity with Trello.
Knowledge of the Figma collaborative tool, WordPress, Lokalize, and/or Notion would be a plus.
Please provide a cover letter. A showcase site / presentation of samples is a plus. Do not hesitate to highlight any related professional experience, even if outside of content writing!
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Employer paid One Medical and Talkspace memberships
- 6% match Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness and Preventative Care Reimbursements
- Daily Lunch Stipends
- Employer funded HSAs
- Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
- Employer funded Commuter FSA
- Bike-to-work benefit
Equal Opportunity at Withings
Withings Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, education, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Withings Inc. celebrates the diversity of its expanding team.
If there is anything we can do to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment or interview process, please let us know
Arts and Entertainment
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.