Account Executive - Withings RPM - Health Solution (Hybrid)
- Expired: September 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Withings aims to be the most trusted name in clinical-grade smart health devices. Already the leading innovator of smart scales, our product portfolio includes connected scales, connected blood pressure monitors, sleep monitors, thermometers, and health/activity wearables. Ergonomic and unobtrusive, Withings devices appeal to the eye, as well as look after the heart. Our intuitive and reliable interfaces make a daily checkup a breeze, and this helps us to achieve our most important goal: changing people's lives.
Historically a B2C company, Withings created a new B2B division - Withings Health Solutions - to extend Withings' offering to the Healthcare industry and help bridge the gap between patients and their providers. Today, our products power a diverse and growing set of health programs, centered on disease prevention and promoting healthy habits. From chronic condition management to remote patient monitoring and clinical research, Withings has dedicated solutions that provide the richest array of accurate, real-world data, thanks to our complete ecosystem of connected devices, data connectivity options, and our remote patient monitoring platform.
Withings Health Solutions is a small but very fast-growing division within Withings and we are looking for talented individuals to help us build the future of healthcare.
About the role
As a member of our B2B - Withings RPM sales team, you will develop partnerships with target prospects to implement remote patient monitoring programs in their practices. As the front line of developing new business within our division, you will connect with key decision makers, negotiate pricing and solutions, and finalize deals.
You will work cross-functionally with our product teams to adapt our solution to meet our partners' needs, our Sales planning and Finance teams to improve our forecasting, and our Marketing team to support the roll-out of our events and communication strategies.
You will develop your own book of business through qualified leads, as well as, developed leads from trade shows, industry events, outbound prospecting, and other sources within the preventive health vertical.
- Work assigned leads and develop them from qualified lead to final contract negotiation
- Use Salesforce to track customer information, contacts, roles, responsibilities, account details, and deals.
- Work along side product, solution engineering team, customer success, finance, sales admin teams to align the organization with the specific requirements of individual clients with our offerings
- Follow the corporate wellness and preventive health space, including both our competition and potential partners, to find new leads and opportunities to develop our business in North America
- Work with prospects and clients to create accurate forecasts that can be shared with our sales planning and finance teams.
- Coordinate new customer onboarding and handoff to Customer Success Manager
- 2-3 years experience in business development or account management
- Previous experience in a HealthTech company or in the broader healthcare/medical device industry
- Enthusiasm for Withings' preventive health mission and the potential of technology to improve our lives
- Entrepreneurial mindset - not afraid to find opportunities to grow the business
- Desire to work hard and collaborate cross-functionally with diverse global teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities; insight and attention to detail
- Independence and sound decision making.
- Flexibility and resilience; ability to adapt to changing priorities and clients' demands.
- Experience with Salesforce and other CRMs a plus
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or other relevant discipline
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Wellness stipends and OneMedical Membership!
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Fitness Club Reimbursement
- Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter FSA
- Bike-to-work benefit
Get fresh Aim Healthcare jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.