We are looking for 2 ICU Registered Nurses to join our team at Witham Memorial Hospital! We are located in Lebanon, IN -- 30 minutes from Indianapolis. Please see below for additional details.
- Population: Primarily step-down patients, sepsis, pneumonia, respiratory, cardiac caths, DKAs, CHF, a-fibs, post-op bellies, some drips/vents, no traumas.
- Nurse-patient ratio: 1:2-3
- Location: 2605 N Lebanon Street Lebanon Indiana 46052 United States
- Shift: Nights 7p-7:30am. 3/12's per week. Night shift diff. is an additional 12% of your base rate.
- Weekend Requirement: No weekends! Be open to pick up weekends when needed.
- Must have: BLS, ACLS, Active IN license, 1 year of PCU/ICU experience. Would consider med/surg experience. No new grads.
- Plusses: CCRN, BSN
- Full benefits offered.
- Number of beds: originally was 8 beds, has now grown to 22 beds for COVID in preparation, census has been running around 12.
- EMR: Meditech
Apply with resume for immediate consideration and additionally details!
To support Witham Health Services in achieving its strategic goals through fund development, ambassadorship, and education.
Act as the principal agent, as a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, through which charitable contributions are made to benefit Witham Health Services;
Function in concert with Witham Health Services in achieving the hospital's mission to improve health through excellence and personalized care;
Serve as ambassadors in the community for Witham Health Services; and
Expand and offer creative giving opportunities that will successfully match donor interest with healthcare needs