Regional Sales Director
- Expired: May 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
WithMe, Inc. delivers convenient technology-powered solutions to clients and their guests nationwide. We are profitable, in hyper-growth mode, and we were ranked as a top Inc 700 fastest-growing private company in 2021.
Meet Our Brands:
PrintWithMe makes printing convenient for everyone, everywhere. We’re a fully-integrated wireless printer solution found in multifamily apartment communities, coffee shops, co-working spaces, and more.
SipWithMe is a re-imagined high-end automatic coffee solution specifically for multifamily apartment communities. We leverage our proprietary app technology and hardware integrations to design cup allowance programs that create financial efficiency for otherwise “free/unlimited” amenities.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
Are you an experienced B2B sales, inside sales, or business development professional? Are you looking to help scale a brilliant new technological service from 2,000 communities to 20,000? If so, WithMe, Inc. is seeking a sales professional like you to help bring its innovative amenity to your market.
WithMe, Inc. is actively scaling with many of the National Multifamily Housing Council Top 50 managers and owners in the country, including Lincoln Property Company, Greystar, Bozzuto, Fairfield, Avenue5, and many others. Why? Because printer amenities are widely used on-site and WithMe, Inc. has perfected a solution to help on-site teams meet this popular need.
This role will report to the Director of Sales. This is a remote / work-from-home position, based in the greater Washington, DC area.
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with clients
- Use a “Hunter” sales mentality to develop new business opportunities
- Possess the mindset of prospecting for new business actively, not relying on a lead list
- Ability to organize sales activities in a CRM tool (we use Salesforce.com)
- Ability to maintain high-level prospecting skills:
- Complete market research and monitor client/consumer activity
- Adjust and adapt sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field
- Respond to company generated leads and work through the Salesforce pipeline
- Acquire new customers by reaching out to leads through phone, email, and social warm/cold calling, while leveraging current clients and/or contacts in the industry
- Ability to maintain high-level B2B and inside sales related skills:
- Research customer’s individual or business needs through questions and research
- Evaluate customer needs prior to all meetings and during the sales process
- Ability to make recommendations for the customer
- Qualify customer’s need and ability to purchase and place in pipeline appropriately
- Prepare and present proposals/quotes/contracts following meetings
- Manage appropriate and timely proposal follow-up after the initial offering
- Utilize internal resources wisely to secure business deals
- Ability to maintain high-level customer service and people skills:
- Return all customer and internal calls within 24-hours
- Maintain high-level proactive customer service and interpersonal skills
- Follow up on customer requests and coordinate solutions with required departments/supervisors
- Effective verbal and written communication
The Regional Sales Director will be a self-starter and independent thinker who is passionate about driving results, and as such, qualified candidates will possess:
- 2+ years’ sales experience
- experience working for a startup or a scaling culture, possessing a high degree of autonomy
- the utmost integrity, both with clients and with colleagues
- resilience and goal-oriented mindset, with a track record of exceeding expectations
- passion for new technologies that help improve the way we live and work
- ability to maintain high-level teamwork skills:
- You are a team player, supporting the success of those around you.
- You possess and constantly work with others on skills regarding persuasion, negotiation, and closing deals
- You exercise a complete teamwork mentality that leads to friction in crossover accounts
- You exhibit positivity and the willingness to help the team and any department to make WithMe, Inc. better every day…and be willing to work to be better every day!
Benefits + Perks
By working at WithMe, Inc., you’ll be at the forefront of scaling a high growth, early stage company that's driving innovation.
WithMe, Inc. offers comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage, 401k with match, short/long term disability, FSA and HSA accounts, transit benefits, tuition reimbursement, company stock options, and unlimited PTO. Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!
WithMe, Inc. firmly believes in the importance of diversity and cares deeply about creating a more equitable world. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at WithMe, Inc.