Regional Account Executive, Phoenix
- Expired: November 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As WithMe’s Regional Account Executive - Phoenix, you will be responsible for expanding our customer base in the greater Phoenix area. You will actively prospect for new multifamily business opportunities via multiple channels, including calls, emails, social networks, trade shows/events, and in-person visits. You will present product demonstrations and recommend package options to meet the needs of the client. This role reports to the Director of Sales. This position will work remotely from the Phoenix area, with some travel to trade shows and events as well as local client/prospect meetings. This position offers equity in the company through stock options.
The Day to Day Responsibilities
- Build meaningful relationships with existing and potential clients
- Use a “Hunter” sales mentality to develop new business opportunities
- Actively prospect for new business to build pipeline opportunities
- Complete market research and monitor client/consumer activity
- Utilize resources (ALN, current clients, contacts in the industry, etc) to expand sales opportunities
- Adjust and adapt sales tactics based on tests, results, and new insights
- Respond to marketing/inbound leads in your territory
- Log sales activities in a CRM tool (we use Salesforce)
- Research and evaluate property, management company, or owner’s needs through questions and research
- Present product demonstrations
- Make recommendations to the client
- Qualify their need and ability to purchase, then place in pipeline appropriately
- Prepare and present proposals/quotes/contracts
- Follow up on customer requests and coordinate solutions with required departments/supervisors
To Be Successful
The Regional Account Executive will be a self-starter and independent thinker who is passionate about driving results, and as such, qualified candidates will possess:
- 2+ years’ sales experience (preferably within the multifamily or tech industries)
- experience working for a startup or a scaling culture, possessing a high degree of autonomy
- the utmost integrity, both with clients and with colleagues
- resilience and goal-oriented mindset, with a track record of exceeding expectations
- effective verbal and written communication
- the ability to maintain high-level teamwork skills:
- you are a team player, supporting the success of those around you.
- you possess and constantly work with others on skills regarding persuasion, negotiation, and closing deals
- you exercise a complete teamwork mentality that leads to friction in crossover accounts
- you exhibit positivity and the willingness to help the team and any department to make WithMe, Inc. better every day…and be willing to work to be better every day!
- Ability to work remote
- Compliance with WithMe, Inc’s COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
The Perks & Benefits
By working at WithMe, Inc., you’ll be at the forefront of scaling a high growth, early stage company that's driving innovation.
- This role offers a 100% remote work environment
- You’ll get some skin in the game with employee equity
- We stand behind our core values: Performance, Customer Obsession, Candor & Transparency and Respect
- There’s transparent communication from the top down
- You’ll have a collaborative, smart, and forward-thinking team to share ideas with
- You’ll have direct, meaningful impact as we scale
- There are fun and inspiring in-person team events
And we’ve got you covered on all of the most important benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k with match
- Short/long term disability
- FSA and HSA accounts
- Annual training and tuition allowance
- Company stock options
- Unlimited vacation PTO for full-time salaried employees and a competitive PTO policy for hourly employees.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!
About WithMe, Inc.
WithMe, Inc. delivers convenient technology-powered solutions to clients and their guests, everywhere. On the forefront of innovation, we’re a remote first company that emphasizes a healthy work/life balance to let you do your best work with us. We are profitable, rapidly growing, operating in all 50 states, and ranked as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States in the Inc. 5000 list, two years in a row. Watch our Employee Video to learn more about working at WithMe, Inc.
Meet our brands:
PrintWithMe makes printing convenient for everyone, everywhere. We’re an automated printing solution found nationwide in coffee shops, co-working spaces, and multifamily apartment building locations.
SipWithMe is specialty coffee made simple. Our mission is to provide an innovative and cost-effective automated coffee solution for multifamily, coworking, and other business verticals.
WithMe, Inc. is actively scaling with many of the National Multifamily Housing Council Top 50 managers and owners in the country, including Lincoln Property Company, Greystar, Fairfield, Avenue5, and many others.
WithMe, Inc. firmly believes in the importance of diversity and cares deeply about creating a more equitable world. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.
Get fresh Regional Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.