Coffee Service and Maintenance Technician
- Expired: February 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
What is WithMe, Inc?
WithMe, Inc. delivers convenient technology-powered solutions to clients and their guests, everywhere. On the forefront of innovation, we’re a remote first company that emphasizes a healthy work/life balance to let you do your best work with us. We are profitable, rapidly growing, operating in all 50 states, and ranked as one of the top 700 fastest-growing private companies in the United States by the 2021 Inc. 5000 list.
Meet Our Brands:
PrintWithMe makes printing convenient for everyone, everywhere. We’re an automated printing solution found nationwide in coffee shops, co-working spaces, and multifamily apartment building locations.
SipWithMe is specialty coffee made simple. Our mission is to provide an innovative and cost-effective automated coffee solution for multifamily, coworking, and other business verticals.
What will You do at WithMe, Inc?
WithMe, Inc. is seeking a full-time Delivery Technician that will work out of their home office as well as our office in the Houston, TX area.
- Provide courteous, helpful service to our clients
- Support our fleet of wireless printer stations running smoothly and implement our solution at new customers
- Install, program, calibrate and maintain Bean to Cup Coffee Equipment
- Troubleshoot coffee equipment either on site or over the phone with clients
- Work with Coffee Equipment Manufacture via phone/zoom to repair machines either in warehouse or onsite at clients
- Keep proper inventory of all water parts including water filters and accessories needed for coffee installations
- Visit our customers and clients in the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale area to check on their operational status, Deliver products, provide weekly and monthly maintenance, change water filters, handle light updates to network configurations, replace toner cartridges and update marketing signage.
- Collaborate with other members of operations and customer success teams to respond to escalated hardware issues where appropriate
Our ideal Service and Maintenance Technician operates with excellence, and as such, qualified candidates will possess:
- Minimum of 3+ years of customer-service-related experience
- Must have mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills. Specific equipment training will be provided
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel with company-provided transportation within the greater Phoenix area
- Interest and experience in coffee is not necessary but will be helpful
- Passion for coffee is helpful, but a passion to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve are what is necessary to bring satisfaction from this type of work
- Basic plumbing knowledge and water line installation practices or willing to learn
- A deeply ingrained sense of timeliness and urgency to resolve problems, the right way
- High standards for excellence as well as strict adherence to policies, procedures, and schedules
- Read work orders, production schedules, or follow oral instructions to implement and service our fleet of wireless printers and coffee machines
- Must be able to stand, sit, squat, crouch, and reach on a regular basis
- Responsible for following general safe work practices
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to push, pull, and lift objects up to 65 lbs. from ground to table with the help of a hand dolly
- Ability to push, pull, and lift objects up to 90 lbs. from ground to table with the help of another person
- Ability and proper license to drive a company-owned vehicle and be responsible for maintenance and upkeep of vehicle
Benefits + Perks
By working at WithMe, Inc., you’ll be at the forefront of scaling a high growth, early stage company that's driving innovation.
WithMe, Inc. offers comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage, 401k with match, short/long term disability, FSA and HSA accounts, transit benefits, tuition reimbursement, company stock options, and PTO. Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!
WithMe, Inc. firmly believes in the importance of diversity and cares deeply about creating a more equitable world. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at WithMe, Inc.