- Expired: August 05, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Witco, Inc. is a nonprofit in the Treasure Valley that is dedicated to empowering individuals with disabilities. Through vocational programs, community job placement, life skill enrichment, social recreation programs, and advocacy, Witco helps children and adults achieve their life and career goals.
Witco is looking for a Support Coordinator to lead a team of Direct Support staff incommunity, developmental, vocational or residential based work settings. Support Coordinators are instrumental in acting as a team captain and providing support to Direct Support staff. This is an ideal position for someone looking for the opportunity lead a team, think strategically, and apply passion of serving others.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, mentors, trains, and leads team at Direct Support Professionals
- Provides support and is responsible for quality services to persons served
- Responsible for creating referrals and placement of clients into a competitive work setting
- Drafts comprehensive reports reflecting comprehensive person centered plans designed to achieve the desires of the person served
- Ensures data collected is accurate and supports goals identified in person center plans
- Attends and actively participate in meetings
- Adheres to all standards, policies and procedures
- Education: High School Diploma
- Ability to lead, inspire, motivate team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Word applications
- Experience in the development of person centered plans and programs.
- Training in behavior management
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Certified in First Aid and CPR
- Certified in medication administration
BusinessView all jobs at Witco, Inc.