Do you work well with others? Are you interested in working for a team-oriented and mission-driven company? Witco, Inc. has amazing opportunities for individuals to join our ever-growing team of Direct Support Professionals in Canyon County.
This position entails working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities in a community-based setting. The Direct Support Professional provides job coaching services to the individual at their place of employment. This includes tracking client progress by collecting data each day on how the client is meeting their program goals. Maintaining detailed records and client files is also a primary function of this role.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to work independently and maintain a high degree of integrity. This position requires flexibility as the needs of our persons served can change, and Witco, Inc. is dedicated to ensuring persons served remain successful within their employment.
We currently hiring for a Full-Time Direct Support Professional!
If you are looking to find a long-term position with a social services agency that offers growth opportunities, competitive wages, 100% employer-paid health insurance (medical, dental, vision), and the opportunity to have a positive impact on others lives, look no further!
Witco, Inc. is a human services nonprofit in the Treasure Valley that is dedicated to empowering individuals with disabilities. Through vocational programs, community job placement, life skill enrichment, social recreation programs, and advocacy, Witco helpsadults and children achieve their life goals.
Why we're an ideal employer:
- Competitive industry wages
- Growth and development
- Team-oriented and mission-driven culture
- Employer-paid group health insurance including medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) retirement program with employer matching
- Tuition assistance
- Work/life balance and generous sick and vacation accrual
- Holiday pay
- Long-term disability/life insurance
The required qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to transport workers to various work sites
- Basic computer, math, and data-tracking skills
- Must be available to maintain a flexible work schedule (days, nights, weekends)
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal history background check
- Must valid driver's license/ vehicle insurance and a clean driving record
Job Posted by ApplicantPro