Sales Associate #1304
- Posted: over a month ago
Success in this position is measured by having a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills to meet short- and long-range sales objectives. All objectives will be achieved by maintaining existing customers in their assigned areas.
Essential Job Functions:
- Travel to customers and potential customer’s facilities providing them with information and support as required to secure and maintain business.
- Establish, maintain, and develop business, social, and civic relationships with customers in the assigned territory to maximum profitability.
- Responsible for selling Wismettac products to all customers in the assigned territory.
- Grow business by anticipating customer needs, determining appropriate solutions to business problems, and providing an overall high level of customer service.
- Understand and execute the sales plan and price adjustments based on management’s instructions.
- Communicate plans to customers and effectively manage resources to support sales volume.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, information, or feedback gathering through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Cooperate with the accounting department to assure the collection of accounts receivable due.
- Assist in establishing sales objectives for the territory in cooperation with (Deputy) Area Team Managers or (Assistant) Sales Managers.
- Cooperate with assigned Operation and Logistic staff to achieve territory sales goals.
- Provide timely reporting of activities in the field to assist in business and product planning.
- Submits sales activity reports and other reports as needed.
- Attend quarterly inventory count.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education/ Experience/ Training: High School Degree / GED; 1-2 years of sales experience in the Asian food industry is desired; Familiarity with Wismettac products and services; Basic computer skills, including familiarity with word processing software; Excellent oral and written communication skills; Have a valid drivers license.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Ability:
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Communicate effectively and work cooperatively with the sales staff, management, and clients
- Strong communication and conversation skills
- Ability to be cooperative and able to work as part of a team
- Ability to verify, draft, and update database quickly and accurately
- Ability to travel to customer’s location
- Ability to learn Oracle ERP software
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under various time constraints
- Ability to perform his or her job responsibilities as the workload fluctuates; multitask and keep projects progressing simultaneously
- Ability to be outgoing, courteous, genuine, and approachable
- Ability to be self-confident and mature, with a positive attitude and approach to work
Benefits*: Wismettac offers competitive benefits, which include:
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life & accident insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- 19 days of paid time off
- Wellness program and EAP assistance
- and much more (please see attachment for benefit summary)
*Most benefits require employee contribution
Pre-employment Drug testing is required.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job posting.
Please note those individuals submitting resumes online are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application is completed, usually at the time of the interview.
Wismettac Asian Foods Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Wismettac Asian Foods Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?