Veterinarian - Wishing Well Veterinary Hospital
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The world has changed, so we've reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
Our mission at Wishing Well Veterinary Hospital is to professionally and compassionately provide our community with the highest level of veterinary healthcare any time of day or night. We are here to educate pet owners when they need to make important decisions concerning their pets' care. Our pledge is to communicate with our clients the how, what, and why regarding their pet's health, while respecting and understanding all their needs.
We recognize the role your pet plays in your family and aspire to always give quality service to maintain the integrity of that bond. We strive to uphold a supportive and collaborative Code of Culture, free of gossip and negativity, focused on respectful communication and a positive team environment
Why Wishing Well Veterinary Hospital?
- Wishing Well Veterinary Hospital is located in the beautiful well- established township of Wayne, New Jersey. We believe in giving pets the longest, healthiest life with those who love them.
- Clinic Hours: Mon & Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm | Tue & Thur 9:00 am - 7:00 pm | Sat: 8:00am - Noon | Wed & Sun Closed
- Generous compensation – Competitive wage + production, commensurate with experience
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Health Discounts
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health savings account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
- Primary care veterinary medicine for dogs and cats through all stages of life.
- General surgery
- General dentistry
- Wound care
- Chronic disease management
- Collaborative participation as part of the medical team
- Professional development
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with colleagues, team members clients.
- Positive attitude
Skills * Diagnostic skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent client communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
- Soft Skills: Integrity; respectful; collaborative, patient, compassionate, responsible, reliable
- Team player with a high energy, low drama support staff
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- DVM or equivalent
- NJ License to practice Veterinary medicine (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice
Wishing Well Veterinary HospitalWayne, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.