- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wishes & More is seeking an Executive Assistant to support our fundraising department. This position will report to the Sr. Director, Communications & Development. This is a full-time, 40-hours-per-week in-office position. Salary range is between $41,000-$51,000 annually DOQ.
To assist with all fundraising activities, including data entry, telephone and email communications, marketing, promotions and volunteer / project organization within a high-paced, small office environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible to work cooperatively with all staff & related board members, but directly to the Sr. Director of Communications & Development. Key qualities of a successful candidate include an individual who is supportive, an effective listener and communicator, detail-oriented and always “two steps ahead” with ability to be trusted with confidential information. We are seeking a dedicated team member to coordinate multiple projects and logistics to ensure fundraising administrative operations run smoothly.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY (AS DIRECTED BY MANAGER)
Serves as the Executive Support Person for the Fundraising Department
- Manages projects for various events / activities to support fundraising efforts
- Types minutes and agendas for communications and fundraising committee meetings
- Maintains confidentiality when handling sensitive documents
- Organizes various administrative tasks as assigned including word processing, data entry, proofreading and editing, filing
Administrative Organization of Volunteers
- Onboarding Paperwork
- Communication via phone & email
Fundraising-related administrative duties
- Timely entry of donor and supporter contact information
- Tracking of all donated items in spreadsheets
- Recording item donations in donor records
- Promptly sending recognition emails / letters to item donors
- Assistance with auction item in-take procedure
- Oversees bulk mailer program (Eight / calendar year)
Serves as supportive resource for department-wide office communications
- Answers and directs incoming calls
- Answers general inquiries and directs calls appropriately to staff
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail
- Other duties as assigned
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS·
- Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Willingness to learn new software and applications to manage work-flow
· High School diploma AND 4+ years of professional experience
· Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant.
· Organized, pays attention to detail and thrives at handling multiple projects
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Handle concerns, complaints and feedback by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner
- Strong organizational, schedule management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
· Able to stay on task and finish responsibilities in a timely manner
· Comfort in managing relationships with diverse populations
· Ability to work both independently and as a member of a larger staff team
· Familiar with diverse technologies and software
· Pleasant, approachable, patient, compassionate & professional
· Available to work evenings and weekends as necessary to fulfill the mission of Wishes & More
Wishes & More
Nonprofit with a purpose of enhancing the life of a child fighting a terminal or life threatening condition by providing extraordinary experiences...and more.
961 Hillwind Rd NEFridley, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Wishes & More