Are you the engineer we are looking for?
- Anywhere in the US even though the job title above says Seattle. We just need you to be able to work remotely in a self-directed manner and willing to visit us in Seattle whenever possible.
Must have experience:
Professional software development experience of a minimum of four years with our current technologies or close analogs.
Nice to have experience or interest in:
- Automated Continuous Delivery
- Test automation
- Cloud computing
- Machine learning
- Data visualization
Why you want to work with us:
- Great co-workers and a very close knit team
- Pay and benefits package matching the best in the industry
- Always learning new things
- Collaborative, iterative, and incremental development process
- Self-directed, supportive environment
- Work from anywhere! Come meet with us in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
- Your work will have a positive impact in the lives of other people
Why Work Here?At WiserCare, we make interactive software to help patients and doctors work together to make informed choices about treatment options. We have a growing list of well known health systems and plans as our customers.
Always learning new things, self-directed, supportive environment, your work will have a positive impact in the lives of other people!!