Warehouse Worker - Henderson, NC
Under direct supervision, maintains the integrity of the organizations warehouses, receives, stores, picks, loads and distributes products and POS materials within the warehouse.
Essential Job Duties
- Utilizes manual and power material handling equipment.
- Loads and unloads trailers of palletized and non-palletized product and POS material. Sorts and places products or POS materials on racks or shelves according to predetermined designated locations.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets, wraps pallets with stretch film and prepares for shipping.
- Accurately identifies and counts products/POS for redistribution from warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Marks in coming products with identifying information. (Date Code, Product Description and Code, Case Count).
- Marks outgoing product with identifying information. (Route #/BIN Location, Pallet Count).
- Verifies amounts of product/POS materials received.
- Operates material handling equipment to transport stored items within the warehouse.
- Prepares and organizes warehouse for daily cycle count inventory and shopping activities.
- Complete daily maintenance power equipment checklist. Report defective equipment.
- Adhere to appropriate hygienic and safety guidelines.
- Participate in warehousing sanitation/cleaning according to schedule.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Experience on a Stand Up Forklift Operator
- Attention to detail
Wise SnacksHenderson, NC
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.