Wise Physical Therapy Anchorage, AK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $105,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
WISE Physical Therapy does not require Vaccination.
Why work at Wise Physical Therapy?
- · Do you like helping people and are happy when doing so? If so, this is the place for you.
- · Have fun: Do what you love with your life.
- · Do you want to learn? This is the place to work. We will pay for continuing education. Mentorship for new grad.
- Do you love being a physical therapist? Our philosophy is to care for our patients in the best possible way while constantly improving our own skills and practice to ensure our patients always receive the best of care and service.
- · Do you want the freedom to perform your craft? We love Physical Therapists with unique skill sets.
- · Hungry for knowledge: improve your skills, learn, be creative, innovate.
- · We want a team player that desires to be a leader in delivery of physical therapy.
- · Learn how to perform diagnostic testing such as ultrasound imaging and interpret the results.
- · If you have a specialized area of interest, we will encourage that interest and will provide you continuing education in your area of specialization.
- · We are a growing 100% therapist owned outpatient clinic in Anchorage AK. We are known as a hub providing care and wellness for our entire community.
- · No Vaccination required.
We seek energetic and passionate physical therapists with a background in orthopedics, and manual therapy. A qualified candidate will have a strong desire for professional growth, enjoys working in a collaborative non-corporate environment, and with a diverse population. Two years of experience is preferred but will consider new grads.
Most importantly Anchorage is a beautiful place with lots to do for the sporty or outdoorsy individual. Skiing, snowboarding, kayaking, mountain biking, rafting, hiking, camping, hunting, and fishing. Live life to its fullest. And it is a fun, safe, great place to settle down and raise a family.
We are seeking “THE” Physical Therapist to join our team!
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Use EMR to document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Must have an Alaska Physical Therapy License or capable of obtaining one.
- Previous experience in outpatient physical therapy preferred
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Wise Physical TherapyWhy Work Here?
No vaccine required. Our Mission is Movement! Work and play in Anchorage, at Wise Physical Therapy, be Valued as a team member.
WISE Physical Therapy has been in business for 18 years and is known as a hub providing care and wellness for our entire community. Our philosophy is to care for our patients to the fullest extent while constantly improving our own skills and practice so as to ensure our patients always receive the best of care and service www.wisept.com
1200 Airport Heights DriveAnchorage, AK
HealthcareView all jobs at Wise Physical Therapy