- Vision , Medical , Dental
More Jobs Like This
Job description – CNA Beckley, WV
Wise Medical Staffing is currently seeking CNA’s for contract work. The ideal CNA candidate will possess a license/certification in the state of (the state your staffing) with at least 1 year of long-term care experience.
CONTRACT DETAILS: This contract will begin on or around 6/27/2023 and extend thru 12/31/2023. Any applicant must be available for any shift. The shifts are 8a to 8p, or 8p to 8a. Weekends and Holidays are required, however any applicant will be scheduled off at least 1 in every 4 weekends. Mandates are required too if/when necessary and refusal of a mandate could result in termination of a contract.
CNA Responsibilities and Duties:
- Administers care in a long-term care environment under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Ensures the health, comfort, and safety of patients according to facility guidelines
- Performs a variety of tasks and works under general supervision
- Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay $23-$27
- Referral Program
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
CNA Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a valid license/certification in the state of North Carolina
- Minimum 1 year of long-term health care experience
- Current CPR certificate
- Physically able to perform duties
Contact Rebecca 740-894-0005 ext 301 for more info.
Wise MedicalBeckley, WV
USAView All Wise Medical Jobs
Over a month ago
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.