Product Specialist - Automotive Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wise Auto Group has been your automotive family for over 100 years! We believe in hiring the heart and training the mind and strive to hire passionate individuals who want to stand out from the crowd. We want to challenge our associates to be the best they can be, while providing all the resources to help them reach their potential. Working at Wise Auto is more than a job - it's a career! If you want to be part of one of the fastest growing automotive groups in the country, Wise Auto is the place for you!
We are looking for the people that want to...
- Raise the bar in the Automotive Industry
- Grow and develop professionally
- Learn from the best in the business
- Take the next step in a long CAREER
Our Product Specialist are expected to help Customers buy the way they want to buy, online, over the phone and in person. The Product Specialist will interact with hundreds of Customers that begin as internet leads or phone calls and will work with these customers throughout every step of the car buying process. The goal is to create an exceptional vehicle-buying experience to build customer loyalty to Wise Auto Group.
This position interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, other Product Specialist, Sales Managers, Finance Managers and Service Advisors, just to name a few.
- Responding to leads in a timely fashion, answering questions, providing information and helping guide Customers throughout the car buying experience.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty.
- Transitioning Customers effectively from phone and internet contact to their in-store experience.
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the Customer needs.
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer.
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches.
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals.
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers.
- Transition Customers to the Service Department to support their ownership experience.
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Demonstrated ability to sell
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Sales License is required for this position.
The performance of our Product Specialist is measured by achieving:
- Targeted unit sales and profit
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
Potential Career Path Opportunities may include:
- Sales Manager
- Finance Manager
- Internet Director
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k plan w/ matching contributions
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- Growth opportunities
- Complete paid training programs for rapid advancement including periodic job reviews
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family culture with organized structure
- Long term job security
- Associate discounts on vehicles, service and parts purchases
- Employee recognition programs
- Leading competitive pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Wise Auto Group
AutomotiveView all jobs at Wise Auto Group