Senior Production Planner
- Expired: July 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a dedicated person to join our family in a Senior Production Planning Role for our CNC/Machining Division. Exciting opportunity to be a part of rapidly growing division, dynamic company, and to lead the development of our Supply Chain processes and ERP systems within the division from ground up. Opportunity for growth/influence in the supply chain processes of other areas in the organization as well.
Flexible 1st shift hours, great working culture, growth opportunities, and role autonomy. Apply today to join the family!
- Natural problem solver, go-getter motivated by improving processes but still enjoys being active in the day to day execution of the buying and planning processes.
- Must be very comfortable with learning ERP systems and adapting mentality/implementing processes that fit the individual manufacturing environment.
- Must enjoy managing the schedule with shifting priorities, across multiple shifts, in a high variety manufacturing environment. Position will be expected to be comfortable with engaging in communication at all levels internally and externally.
- 3-5 years minimum prior work experience in a Production Planning Role with planning responsibilities across multiple manufacturing divisions
- Supporting business, Supply
chain/APICS, or operations education also preferred.
- Must be a dedicated team player, self-motivated, with strong initiative and ability to collaborate
Open book Management
Respect, & Servant Leadership
Flexible work hours for all positions
Multiple Medical Plan Options, Broad Network, & Dental & Vision Insurance
FSA with annual rollover, & $0 Fee HSA Banking Partner
Company Paid Life Insurance & Supplemental Life Option
Matching 401K/Retirement Plan
Semi-Annual Bonus Program
Generous vacation plan: 1 week after 90-days, 2 weeks after 1 year, 3 weeks after 3 years, 4 weeks after 6 years, 5 weeks after 10 years
Paid Holidays, Funeral Leave PTO, Jury Duty PTO
Monthly Cash Bonus Incentive
Substantial shift premium and paid lunch for 2nd & 3rd shift
Weekly Group Workouts
Personal Finance Coach
24-hour Fitness Center
Annual Health Risk Assessment
Entry Fee Reimbursement for athletic events/competitions
Core values peer recognition program
On the job and cross training opportunities
Virtual technical training resources
Continuous education cost reimbursement
Emphasis on professional and personal development
Tool buying program to support personal investment into the tools of the manufacturing trade!
Apply today to join the family!
WISCONSIN METAL PARTS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. that all personnel actions are conducted in a manner that provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees. Every effort is taken to ensure that employees and prospective employees are treated fairly and their civil rights protected.
Wisconsin Metal Parts Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Wisconsin Metal Parts Inc.