Hematology Medical Lab Scientist/ Non-Certified Tech
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Performs waived, moderate complexity, and high complexity testing on patient specimens. Correlates and interprets data utilizing critical thinking skills and knowledge of techniques, principles, and instruments.
Involved in teaching and training students, new employees, and residents/medical students. Effectively performs problem resolution, equipment maintenance, reagent preparation, and test result data entry. Successfully and timely completes all required competency assessments
Ideal candidates must posses the following:
1. Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in one of the following: Medical Laboratory Science (formerly Clinical Laboratory Science or Medical Technology), Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry (other advanced science degrees may also be acceptable).
2. ASCP or AMT certification within one year from date of hire.
1. Associate's degree in Medical Laboratory Science
2. ASCP or AMT certification within one year from date of hire
Click on the link below to apply today!
We perform over 5 million tests annually with test capabilities that match the largest labs in the world. We provide expert academic care in every community. We combine our robust test menu, expert faculty and staff with compassionate customer care and logistical support that is unparalleled.
Wisconsin Diagnostic Laboratories
HealthcareView all jobs at Wisconsin Diagnostic Laboratories
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?