We are seeking a Lead Caregiver CBRF to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals.
- Policy & procedure implementation.
- Effectively communicate with resident family members, physicians/clinical staff, managed care organizations, and referral sources.
- Required to take “on-call” for staff support.
- Work scheduled shifts (primarily 2nd shift), weekends, evenings and flexible hours, available in times of resident and/or staff crisis. Including working on the floor during other shifts when needed.
- Coordinate the arrangements/transport of clients to scheduled appointments, day program, dr. appts, and per individual need/request using your reliable insured vehicle.
- This position schedules all staff for 24/7 delivery of services within the community while monitoring, training, coaching, and developing all of the Assisted Living Resident Care staff to ensure the highest caliber resident care staff is consistently in place.
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Light Housekeeping including washing dishes, sweeping, mopping, cleaning kitchen, cleaning bathroom, etc
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Ability to be trained on Hoyer Lift usage
- Ability to check vitals (blood glucose (sugar), Blood Pressure, Pulse, etc)
- Ability to properly note in system during every shift worked, times of incidents, and any important information
- Ability to lift 15-50 pounds
- Transportation to and from work
- Anything necessary to fulfill residents needs and create a clean and safe environment deemed necessary by management
- Freedom from the use and effects of use of drugs in the workplace
- Participate in disciplining, evaluations, and assisting with termination of residential care staff.
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on skills, roles and interests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CBRF Certification
- At least two years of experience in a health care supervisory or leadership position.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Documentation of Free from communicable disease including Tuberculosis (TB) test/screen done by a medical professional within 90 days before the start of employment.
Wisconsin Assisted Living, LLC
Why Work Here?Wisconsin Assisted Living, LLC is licensed by the State of Wisconsin as an Adult Family Home/Assisted Living Facility located in Milwaukee, WI.
Fulfilling Position with Low Workload