Perform exceptional guest service to our guests and daily room cleaning while replenishing guestroom supplies/materials. Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized environment for the safety and security of our guests. Teamwork is essential to our organization and we look forward to meeting people that have a keen eye for cleanliness and welcome hosting our visitors.
At Wisco Hotel Group we want our guests to relax and be themselves, which means we need you to:
- Be you by being professional and personable in the way you are with people.
- Get ready by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything.
- Show you care by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests.
- Take action by showing initiative, taking ownership and going that extra mile.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage day-to-day workload of rooms and areas assigned for cleaning.
- Complete work and maintain performance and development goals.
- Utilize training, tools and equipment provided to carry out job duties.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Understand and respond to customers' requests and needs to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Carryout reporting of safety or repair program to ensure facility is maintained and in service for our guests (example: lighting, refrigeration, heating, air-conditioning, water treatment systems and pools).
- Maintain and use tools and supplies in a timely and efficient manner while minimizing waste and maintaining "green" initiatives.
- May be responsible for hotel security to minimize risk of theft, crime and other hazards.
Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Hotel experience preferred. Must be able to speak local language(s).
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time