- Posted: over a month ago
We are Wiris, a software development company founded 20 years ago and headquartered in Barcelona with offices in the USA, Long Beach (California) since we acquired the American company Design Science in 2017. Wiris is continuously growing, not only in employee numbers, which keep increasing at double-digit rates but also in terms of products.
We are currently more than 80 people revolutionizing the educational field with innovative products, enhancing our value proposition for our global customers such as NASA, Blackboard, Moodle, and Pearson among others; and our mission is to make people's STEM work more meaningful by creating software with deep knowledge in advanced technology and science.
To fuel our Product Team (based in Barcelona), we are looking for a CRM Specialist to define and deliver email marketing plans and automation flows to grow the Wiris customer base, and increase engagement and retention rate from existing customers.
- Ideate, execute, and measure email marketing plans to grow the Wiris customer base and increase revenue from existing customers.
- Plan and implement email automation workflows on Marketing Cloud, to capture leads and convert them into contacts.
- Build complex journeys that require SQL query building.
- Ideate and execute CRM campaigns of an over two million worldwide contact base to impact and engage all segments of users, making sure you accompany the customers in all their life cycles..
- Work autonomously to create new automated customer journeys on Marketing Cloud and A/B tests.
- Responsible for campaign optimization through KPIs analysis, AB testing, and best practices usage.
- Support the development of the customer lifecycle strategy, coordinating ongoing trigger activity, and developing communication strategies using segmentation.
- Work on a plan to build and develop a lead scoring system for segmentation.
- Be the lead on building up a retention plan for existing customers.
- Be the main driver for the new email branding proposal.
- Think strategically about how to best impact audiences across new business areas.
- Understand and manage Salesforce software and Wiris’ customer base and build communication plans for all verticals.
- Work alongside Growth, Sales, Product, and Customer Support to deliver challenging upsell targets, reduce churn, and increase lifetime value.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in CRM campaign management and email marketing.
- Solid experience with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud is a must.
- Experience in SQL and queries in Marketing Cloud is mandatory.
- Experience in building lead scoring systems.
- Experience in the implementation of automated customer journeys.
- Excellent attention to detail with an eye on quality.
- Fluent in English or Spanish. Working knowledge of both is a must.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven record of managing a customer base of multiple verticals.
- Adaptability in an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner.
Nice to have
- Experience with Zapier and Instapage / Leadpages (landing page builder).
- Maintain and improve the CRM Database (Salesforce + Pardot)
- Monitor and analyze customer data and deliver reports and dashboards for data-driven decision making
- Secure data quality throughout the organization via optimized use of the digital platform
- Lead and opportunity management
- Maintain and improve Customer Segmentation
- Support for digital projects and systems related to CRM
- Support/train sales, service, and marketing associated with CRM and other digital systems
- Partake in daily marketing operation wherever data and systems integrations are needed
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to continuously build a strong data foundation
- GDPR compliance
What we offer
- Full-time permanent position.
- Competitive salary + optional flex salary plan.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid work environment.
- Private health insurance.
- Birthday day-off in addition to your holidays.
- Unlimited access to Udemy Business.
- In-house English and Spanish lessons to improve your knowledge.
- A great work environment in Barcelona city center.
- All the coffee you can drink, fresh fruit, and yogurt.
Wiris is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, customers, and users. Our culture results from our behaviors, our personal commitment, our curiosity, how we collaborate, and the ways that we courageously share our perspectives and encourage others to do the same.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant from underrepresented minorities, persons with disabilities, sexual minority groups, and other candidates who may contribute to the diversification and enrichment of ideas and perspectives.
BusinessView all jobs at Wiris