Full-Time Mobile Expert
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Full-Time Mobile Expert
T-Mobile Premium Retailer – Wireless Vision
Do the hottest new tech trends excite you? Do you naturally make connections with people everywhere you go? Then a Mobile Expert role with Wireless Vision would be a perfect fit for you.
In this role, you will represent the T-Mobile brand and meet customers’ wireless needs. As a member of the store team, you will work as a team to meet both personal and company goals!
- Provide exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the Wireless Vision store, including greeting customers, answering phones and assessing their needs.
- Exceed monthly revenue goals through acquiring new customer accounts, maximizing existing customers’ accounts to identify revenue opportunities, and excelling in quality metrics.
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location.
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with Wireless Vision policies and procedures.
- Work with store management in opening, closing and operating the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits as governed by operations control standards.
- Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to company policies and procedures.
- Share customer experience with the rest of your team, including Management.
- Ensure maintenance of store appearance, back room, restrooms and individual work area according to the retail store standards.
- Assist customers with service activations, changes and bill payments, respond to billing inquire equipment replacement, sell accessories and process price plan changes and upgrades.
- Build customers confidence by making their experience comfortable and simple while meeting their needs.
- Engage in service selling and right fitting the customer with the appropriate total technology solution.
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus.
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills.
- Flexible scheduling availability.
- Completed High school diploma/GED.
- Bilingual preferred in certain locations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds.
What We’ll Offer:
- Competitive paid time-off program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match
- Phone service discounts
- Development and growth opportunities
Wireless Vision is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free WorkplaceEmployment Type: Full-Time Hourly
Wireless VisionSeverna Park, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.