Wireless Telecom Group Parsippany, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Wireless Telecom Group, Inc., comprised of Boonton Electronics, CommAgility, Holzworth, Microlab and Noisecom, is a global designer and manufacturer of advanced RF and microwave components, modules, systems and instruments. Serving the wireless, telecommunication, satellite, military, aerospace, semiconductor and medical industries, Wireless Telecom Group products enable innovation across a wide range of traditional and emerging wireless technologies. We are looking for an Inventory Clerk within our Parsippany, New Jersey facility.
- Receive and count stock items and record data using Sage X3 ERP system
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, and receiving area
- Perform daily cycle count to confirm inventory accuracy. Investigate and report discrepancies to adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover and material type
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom and shipping personnel
- Prepare materials, equipment, and other items from stock for manufacturing and customer shipments
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions
- Minimum 2-3 years’ related work experience
- Must be able to lift and move items weighing up to 50 lbs.
We offer the following benefits to full-time employees who have met all eligibility requirements:
- Group medical, dental and vision plans, group life/AD&D and long-term disability insurance
- Group 401(k) plan
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Casual business attire
Visit our corporate website at www.wirelesstelecomgroup.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Comments: Nothing in this job description restricts Management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Wireless Telecom Group
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Wireless Telecom Group