$15/hr; Base Income + Monthly Bonus & Commissions
Wireless tech company Wireless Match is looking for talented customer service and sales-oriented professionals to join our Downtown office and team as a Wireless Expert.
You’ll be the first point of contact for users signing up at our website who are seeking savings on their wireless bill. Your role as a Wireless Expert will be to communicate with our users via our AI-driven messaging system in order to help them schedule an appointment at a cell phone store near them.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Communicate with our users via text message who signed up on our site—you’ll be using a computer, they’ll be using their phone
- Help guide users through the Wireless Match appointment setting process so that they can retrieve their deal
- Answer basic wireless/cellphone related questions and concerns
- Work schedule will be either 8 AM - 4 PM or 4 PM - 12 AM Monday - Friday
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of experience in sales and customer service
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience working with computers
- Proficient & fast reader
- Proven sales success
- Driven, competitive and motivated by commission
- Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM
QUALITIES THAT WILL IMPRESS US:
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy
- Believe everyone is entitled to the same level of respect, regardless of their position or title
- Passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers & one another
- Work hard because you love what you do, but maintain work/life balance
BENEFITS + PERKS:
- An uncapped monthly incentive program
- Team-based commission
- Paid health, dental, & vision benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Monthly and quarterly team outings
- Wellness perks available - Massages, Gym Membership, House Cleaning, etc
About Wireless Match:
Wireless Match is an AI-driven tool that uses complex algorithms to deliver one simple piece of information to users: the best deal on wireless phone service available. By analyzing just a few pieces of information about our users' current plan, we’re able to help people find the most cost-effective Wireless Match deal to fit their needs.
Headquartered in Orlando, FL, Wireless Match has become the fastest-growing tech company within the wireless industry due to our massive user reach and our ability to transform an otherwise outdated and daunting in-store buying process. Since 2017, we’ve helped over 500,000 people find savings of over $100 MILLION dollars.
Wireless Match is aiming to grow our team and continue building on our success. Working at Wireless Match means never being bored, always being challenged, and always supporting each other. We’re a happy, hardworking group, and we’re eager to add new team members who share those values.
Wireless Match is an equal opportunity employer and “at-will” company.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Wireless Match provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wireless Match complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Wireless Match expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Wireless Match’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**