Wireless Links an entrepreneurial recognized leader in the rapidly growing market for IoT ( Internet of Thinks ) integrated with fleet management and asset tracking solutions has an immediate opening in Lyndhurst, NJ for two positions highly motivated sales professionals.
· Entry Level inside sales - college graduated in the field of communication ,marketing or computers IT .
· Inside / Outside account executive college graduate with at least two years’ experience in a sales role preferably of software and /or technology related products.
We offer full time position a Competitive Base plus Commission and full health benefits .A great opportunity for advancement and growth for the right candidates. Proper training on company products and solutions will be given to successful candidates.
· The position is responsible for generating leads from a targeted list and by following up on incoming leads generated by internet campaigns targeting high level company executives.
· Conducting web demos and selling the company’s solutions and services to qualified prospects and close sales .
· Working with various industry partners : resellers , integrators and cellular operators
· On site meetings at customer site might take place within driving distance in the Tri State area.
· Build relationships with prospective clients focus on relationship selling.
Personal Qualities & Skill Requirements
• College graduate preferably in Marketing , Communication or any technology field.
• Good understanding of computer technology and computer applications.
• Must live in a radius of 50 Mile radius from Lyndhurst.
• Motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who takes initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills for communicating with customers.
• Must have ability to multi-task in a team oriented environment
• Must be able to think creatively, act flexibly and work with moderate supervision
• Excellent Customer Service Skills: telephone, listening and communication skills
• Experience managing multiple accounts, while effectively closing new business
• Customer presentations skills via web demos on in one on one meetings and /or product shows
Please apply via e-mail to Joes@wlius.com , write Sales Application in the subject line