Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a leading provider of wireless products and services both online and in over 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with the top wireless carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint) and OEM's (Apple, Samsung, LG, Motorola), our expert team of wireless professionals are here to help people connect.
At Wireless Advocates, we continuously engage with the top wireless manufacturers, providers and channel partners to bring you the very best deals in wireless products and services. The goal – to make purchasing wireless simpler and to give the power back to the people. By partnering with all the major carriers and manufacturers, we’re able to provide our customers a full range of wireless choices and the unbiased consultation they need to select the device and plan that’s best for them.
Wireless Advocates is committed to supporting our Military and helping their families stay connected. We take pride in developing our employees to be their very best and are dedicated to their career growth.
As a Wireless Sales Representative, you are the face of our company to thousands of potential customers. With your extensive knowledge of the latest phones and accessories on the market coupled with your understanding of the most competitive pricing plans available from our carriers, you'll get the opportunity to serve as a subject matter expert. You will utilize your sales skills to help customers select the best plan and product that will suit their needs. Each interaction allows you to build trust, educate your customer and offer a variety of options and solutions. With a highly competitive pay structure and training, you'll get the opportunity to develop skills for the future, earn a good income and have fun while doing it!
We are seeking both Part-Time and Full-Time team members to support our Military Channel. If interested, please apply and we'll have the local hiring manager reach out to you. Also - from now through end of the year, all new hires will receive a signing bonus of $250.00!
• Prior sales experience preferred but not required.
• Excellent people skills that will inspire repeat customer visits.
• Attention to detail, ability to follow protocol.
• High level of integrity and professionalism.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule - including varied shifts that may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Desire to learn and become an expert in wireless phones and products.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to meet military base access clearance requirements.
• May require a current drivers license and proof of insurance - if driving is required on the military base.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Current authorization to work in the U.S.
We’ve Got You Covered!
At Wireless Advocates, our people are our greatest asset. We are dedicated to providing our employees the tools to succeed in their career, as well as to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program - 100% Company Paid
• Life Insurance Policy - 100% Company Paid
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Wireless Advocates is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and support diversity in the workplace.
To find out more about us, visit our website at: www.wirelessadvocates.com
You can also send your resume directly to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org