We are seeking a Pediatric Physical Therapist to join our team! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with pediatric patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Treat kids under 18, from newborns to teenagers for a variety of different reasons, including bone/muscle issues, sports-related injuries, or genetic, brain, spine, or nerve disorders
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Previous pediatric experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree from an accredited program
- Alabama State License
- Team player
Wiregrass Therapy Associates
Why Work Here?Wiregrass Therapy Associates (WTA) currently employees 3 Speech Language Pathologist, 2 Speech Language Pathologist Assistants, 1 Occupational Therapist, Office Manager and other PRN Speech Language Pathologists. WTA would love to add a Physical Therapist/PTA to work along side the SLP's and OT to help the child reach their full potential. We have two office locations (Dothan and Enterprise). May require some travel.
Growing therapy clinic looking to add to their team!!! Full or Part time positions available!!