- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WIRED Technologies Group is looking for a Finance Manager who thrives in a challenging environment and has direct experience in the small service industry business (<$4mil). The Finance Manager will sit on the leadership team, and be responsible for performing, directing, and overseeing the financial activities of the corporation.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform financial management duties, which include financial analysis, monitoring and managing cash flow, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, and payroll
- Oversee and perform implementation and administration of software to manage business operations, create and submit invoices etc.
- Oversee external MSP, internal Purchasing Coordinator, and internal Fleet Manager to ensure tracking and management of assets
- Oversee external Bookkeeper and ensure proper close out of financial periods
- Produce the annual budget and forecasts
- Assists external auditors and provides needed information to external CPA
- File monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and keep State licenses up to date
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned.
Skills / Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance or business administration discipline
- Three years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop required
- Proficient in PSA or ERP software ( Ex: ConnectWise Manage / Oracle / Salesforce / etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple demanding priorities at once
- Highly detail and process oriented
- Construction industry accounting experience preferred
** Salary is between $55,000-$65,000 based on experience.**
Wired Technologies Group
AddressWinter Garden, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Wired Technologies Group