- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Electrical Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond quickly to all service requests and efficiently repair electrical systems
- Assists electrician in installing and repairing wiring, fixtures, and equipment.
- Maintains tools, vehicles, and equipment and keep parts and supplies in order.
- Assists with cleaning and preparing the work space for the electrician. Clean and tidy the work area, removing unused materials, dust, and dirt as needed.
- Conduct tests and assessments of new systems and repairs to ensure quality
- Commit to compliance with all safety standard and regulations at all times
- Troubleshoot all problems effectively
- Install new equipment and wiring as needed
- Log all services and report progress to management
- Maintain all equipment in excellent working order
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
Electrical Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as an electrical technician
- Drivers license required
- Some experience reading blueprints and technical drawings
- Experience in commercial and residential settings
- Able to utilize hand tools and power tools
- Working knowledge of all code requirements
- Ability and willingness to follow all legal and company safety regulations
- Outstanding problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Physical ability to complete this type of work, often in demanding environments
- Pride in your work
- Team-player mentality
- Able to work independently with little supervision
Wire Up Electric
AddressMidland Park, NJ
ConstructionView all jobs at Wire Up Electric