Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli/PKM LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli/PKM, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli/PKM has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices, or switching Wipfli/PKM offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli/PKM, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
Wipfli/PKM is currently seeking a Risk Advisory Senior Consultant for our Southeast US (Atlanta) office. This individual will participate in development and activities of the Risk Advisory Practice by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Participation in attestation engagements requiring risk and IT Security expertise including SOC audits, internal audits, risk assessments and IT examinations
- Increasing awareness throughout the firm of the Risk Advisory Practice services and staff and growth of related product offerings and revenues
- Planning and prioritizing multi-role projects, working effectively with limited supervision, working under pressure, balancing many projects simultaneously, and completing tasks and projects with a high level of quality and accuracy within prescribed deadlines
- Maintaining professionalism in the execution of all tasks and interaction with Firm personnel and sustain the respect of partners, professional staff, and others
- Creating organizational tools, which will enhance overall project execution, communication of project status, and quality completion of tasks and projects assigned
- Communicating effectively both in writing and orally to achieve the goals and objectives of projects and department
- 3-5 years of related experience and/or training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a similar role
- Requires a basic understanding of business, accounting, internal controls and management systems
- Must possess a high level of initiative, strong communication skills and strong business acumen
- Must possess strong organizational skills in project management, coordinating multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, managing staff, and meeting deadlines
- Requires experience in information systems auditing, implementation, and project management. CISA or equivalent certification required, CPA and/or CISM or CISSP certification beneficial
- Health care and financial institution industry experience a plus
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.