Winzer Corp Saginaw, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supports the Warehouse Manager by overseeing the efficient operation of the branch ensuring all operational functions are completely and properly performed by the staff while conveying a feeling of trust, service, and satisfaction to customer and staff. Acts as Warehouse Manager during manager absence.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in previous leadership position, warehousing, forklift and customer service
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and the Internet
- Ability to lead and motivate staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be proficient and detailed orientated
- Must be able to complete deadlines in short periods of time
- Helps manage work and schedules with the assistance of the Branch Manager for receivers, stockers, pickers, baggers, and packers
- Makes personnel decisions including recommendations for hiring and terminations
- Responsible for employee training, safety training, etc.
- Manage and prioritize all orders daily.
- Ensure shipment of all customer orders accurately within the same day as released
- Responsible for overall integrity of EZ labor time
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Must be able to efficiently use a personal computer equipped with standard keyboard and mouse
- Ability to communicate in English to locate, read and report information
- Ability to lift, lower, carry product up to 50 lbs.
- Warehouse environment – work in hot/cold temperatures through the seasons
Winzer Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Winzer Corp