Warehouse Operator / Driver - A1
Winzer Corp Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under direct supervision, is responsible for accurately and timely picking, packing, and shipping product on all orders received daily, receiving product and deliveries and pick up’s all while abiding by all safety regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years previous warehouse/material handling experience.
- Delivery driving experience A+.
- Clean driving record required.
- Basic math skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to operate sit down forklift.
- Communication skills to communicate with management and co-workers.
- General knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures.
- Ability to drive stake bed truck.
- Pick product from bulk and primary locations, confirming part number and quantity using forklift and manual methods.
- Perform basic inventory functions in store’s computer system
- Drive company vehicle to pick up and/or deliver product as needed.
- Complete daily forklift safety check list.
- Complete daily vehicle safety check list.
- Clean and maintain work area daily.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity.
- Regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Lift, lower, carry product up to 70 lbs.
- Warehouse environment – work in hot/cold temperatures through the seasons.
Winzer Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Winzer Corp