- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Winter Services LLC, headquartered in West Allis, WI is a commercial snow and ice removal company that operates in Milwaukee, Racine/Kenosha, and Madison. We offer snow and ice removal services in those areas to a wide range of customers. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our growing team to help better service our clients.
Operations Managers are responsible for overseeing and managing the snow and ice removal services to our clients in their district throughout the whole year. The Operations/Sales Manager will be required to generate new, manage and grow existing, and close new customer accounts. This position would require the individual to be available 24/7 during the snow season (November – April).
Major Job Responsibilities and Duties:
· Ability and willing to work long hours during the snow season as needed.
· Maintain communication with our customers and resolve any complaints or issues in a timely manner to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
· Oversee all seasonal staff workers to ensure that all contracts are being fulfilled in a satisfactory and timely manner.
· Lead your district(s) and partner with other Operations Manager(s) and District Manager(s) to work and develop as a team.
· Develop all pre, post and in-season operations plans for your district.
· Manage property inspection process
· Partner with the District Manager on a regular basis to review assignment of crews and the efficiency of those assignments.
· Develop salt and walk routes for your district.
· Ensure all safety policies are being enforced and met by all crews and operations staff.
· Minimum of 2-3 years of sales or management experience.
· Must be highly motivated and able to work independently and in a team.
· Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required.
· Must have knowledge or experience working with Microsoft Office.
· Possess effective communication skills.
· Must be well organized and be able to manage multiple crews.
· Must be able to multi-task.
· Previous snow and ice removal experience is not required but is a plus.
· Be available all snow season and must be able to work long hours.
· Must be able to lift, push, pull, and be capable of carrying up to 50lbs.
· Work in and be exposed to different weather conditions such as but not limited to freezing temperatures.
· Must be able to be at work different hours of the day during snow events.
Winter Services is an EEO/Disability/Veteran employer. Winter Services offers a competitive compensation plan that includes salary and 401(k) match. We also offer health, vision, and dental insurance.
Winter Services LLC
Winter Services, LLC is a full-service snow removal and management company. We service facilities and businesses throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and the Midwest. With a fleet of high-tech snow removal equipment and total dedication to customer satisfaction, our team of snow management experts are one of the best in commercial snow removal industry.
BusinessView all jobs at Winter Services LLC