We are seeking an individual who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a small office environment. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a wide array of abilities and character traits, as you will be helping to manage our Northwest Milwaukee branch office.
We hope you like variety, are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities and enjoy wearing many different hats. Must be well organized, a self-starter, able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and able to multi-task efficiently.
Office hours are Mon-Fri 8-4:30 but some flexibility is required for company events or weather storms. May require working some evenings and/or weekend hours.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain after storm information, tickets, applications, reports for accuracy and timeliness
- Assist Human Resources with implementing policies and procedures.
- Assist Human Resources in the recruitment, orientation, and training of seasonal staff (may require some weekends)
- Liaison with Operation Managers for proper subcontractor management with headquarters office
- Follow and comply with all safety, work rules, and regulations to maintain housekeeping standards
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
- We’re looking for a teammate who:
- Is deadline driven and extremely organized
- Has excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Is flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Has excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Is able to multi-task and doesn't mind interruptions.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Winter Services LLCWinter Services, LLC is a full-service snow removal and management company. We service facilities and businesses throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and the Midwest. With a fleet of high-tech snow removal equipment and total dedication to customer satisfaction, our team of snow management experts are one of the best in commercial snow removal industry.