We are seeking talented Account Managers who enjoy freedom and flexibility, building relationships, helping others, solving problems and taking on new challenges. In this Business-to-Business sales position, you will be responsible for new account generation in a protected geographic area, covering select counties in NJ. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial by nature, independent, confident and customer oriented with good time management skills, strong communication ability and a desire to help promote professional snow and ice management and safety through the use of state of the art equipment and technology.
If you are ready to take responsibility for your career, build quality relationships with our team and clients, increase sales, continue to grow personally, make something happen, and help us continue to grow our business, we want to meet you.
If you are willing to:
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations with property and facility managers with a territory across Central New Jersey.
- Build your exclusive territory around our existing Fortune 500 Clients
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plans to expand business to maintain a pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed sales objectives
- Perform sales calls and vendor relations with all customers and potential customers in the assigned territory.
- Independently make decisions, but also utilize available resources to meet customer needs and work effectively with cross-functional team of supplier and internal resources
We are looking for winners to join our team of high performance sales professionals. We are the market leaders in facility safety maintenance in Snow & Ice Management industry in New Jersey.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage their own business-within-a-business, maintain our core values of going the extra mile, bring it every day, have lots of fun and help us to deliver heroic customer service.
We are looking for a Sales/Account Managers in Southern New Jersey working out of the Ringwood Office.
We understand a compensation package must be aggressive to continue to build our team. We offer a salary plus commissions, flexible scheduling, great initial and ongoing training. Strong Benefits package. You'll be surrounded with winners driven to be the best.
Please send resume with cover letter
Winter Services Inc (New Jersey)
Why Work Here?Winter Services Inc has positioned itself as a Leader in the Snow & Ice Management Industry. Serving only corporate accounts, our clients spread throughout NJ, PA, CT and NY. We also have our own patented deicing salt blend which is gentle in asphalt and mild on sod. Our services include pre-treating the surfaces, plowing, deicing, and completely removing snow & ice from the sites.
Never a dull moment! Large company that keeps growing! Young team!