SOP Technical Writer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starting technical writer, within Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution. A growth mind set, proven track record of extraordinary delivery in a dynamic work environment. In this role you will support writing of standard operating procedures (SOP), owning a style guide and implementing document control. You will help implement a standardized document and will be our document expert.
- Provide assistance with writing SOP and policy documents
- Provide assistance with writing Job Descriptions and Work Instructions
- Write and maintain style guide
- Provide training on style guide
- Use Adobe FrameMaker software or other equivalent software to manage large documents, make changes and revisions
- Strong attention to details, check documents for consistency and accuracy
- Ensure SOPs and policies follow same format and style
- Establish process for changes and revisions to SOP
- Write and edit SOPs based on input from the field
- Review operations, observe and write SOPs and other documents
- Review and edit lessons learned documents
- Assist with quarterly standards meeting for SOPs
- Assist teammates with document issues
- Maintain electronic filing system
Education : Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or communication preferred (may consider education and work experience overall)
Qualifications 5-10 years working as a technical writer; experience in supply chain, distribution, logistics, warehousing industry (Chemical Distribution preferred). Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and office products. Extensive experience with of Adobe FrameMaker. Experience with data visualization/analytical tools. Willingness to take on new challenges and build on current skills. Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter.Prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment. Strong communication skills. Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Leslie Butler at 516-333-3222 x221
Winston Staffing Services
AddressGreat Neck, NY
EducationView all jobs at Winston Staffing Services
Get fresh Sop Technical Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.