Donor Relations Specialist / Remote
Winston Staffing Services New Brunswick, NJ
- Expired: 25 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Donor Assistant/ remote 20/hrs per week
This is a remote-only position, and the individual will work up to 20 hours per week, the specific days and hours will be agreed upon acceptance. Note, while flexible, the hours will be within the bounds of Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Development Operations and Annual Giving and has no direct reports.
Virtual events are a critical part of the donor journey. They provide an engaging way to communicate the impact of a donor’s philanthropy in a way that allows the Foundation to communicate with our distributed audience.
- Scheduling of event participants for dry runs and events (email, Doodle Poll, calendar, etc.)
- Researching and compiling participant information (contact info, biography, photos, etc.)
- Compiling event briefing documents for event participants
- Recording data during events (Spatial participant #s, feedback, etc.)
- Following-up with participants/presenters (thank you emails, ThankView, etc.)
- Providing technician assistance where needed (on-demand tech help during events, answering questions)
Donor Relations Reporting
Communicating impact to high-value donors is a critical way that the Foundation continues to steward and cultivate donors. These reports provide opportunities for the team to periodically engage with the donors to provide updates on fund performance, recipients (if appropriate), and other news related to their Fund or the Foundation.
- Working with Development Officers to select and schedule appropriate touchpoints for donors in Development Officer caseloads
- Preparing program update reports for Major Donors detailing scholarship and award recipient information (details on their work, biography, photos, etc.)
- Collecting and distributing ThankView videos from beneficiaries where applicable
- Arranging virtual meet and greets with beneficiaries when appropriate
- Organizing and recording data on scheduled and completed outreaches, both virtual and physical
Education and Experience:
- Prior leadership experience - academic, extra-curricular, volunteer etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or working towards a degree preferred.
Skills and Other Requirements
- Experience providing support for events
- Experience doing basic video editing
- Experience working with Raiser’s Edge or other fundraising and relationship management solution preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Mail Merge
- Experience working in an office environment
- Intellectually curious, eager to learn, and willing to adapt to change
- Proven work ethic and positive attitude
Winston Staffing ServicesWhy Work Here?
Position offer Paid OT, Access to NJ State Benefit plans, Pension & 457B. Highly visible role working directly with HR Director.
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
Non ProfitView all jobs at Winston Staffing Services