- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is looking to hire an Office Manager to coordinate and oversee administrative duties in the Arizona office and ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly. Duties will involve the following items in the Arizona office: overseeing the administrative staff, purchasing office supplies, and overseeing inventory. This position will also consist of assisting with billing, procurement, accounts payables, and Human Resources tasks for the home office in Buffalo, IA.
- Oversee and support all Arizona administrative and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Support all administrative staff from the home office regarding accounts receivables, accounts payables, human resources and payroll for items originating from the Arizona office.
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders, as necessary.
- Manage all vendors associated with the Arizona office.
- Build the budget for all of Winsor and work with Team Leads and Department Managers to ensure it is followed.
- Reviewing monthly sales by state to determine nexus status across United States
- Completing state registrations for the Secretary of State and the Department of Revenue as nexus status is met or employees are hired in new states.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Mentoring, training, and coaching our administrative staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, answering phones, doing research, and creating reports.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field/experience.
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Winsor Consulting Group, LLC.