Technical Support Level 1
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
You’re invited to join our team of enthusiastic young professionals who are working together to create innovative technology solutions for our clients. Winning Strategies ITS (www.wsits.com) in Newark, NJ is a fast-growing, full-service company providing technology expertise to a wide range of clients. Our services include managed services, Internet hosting, application hosting, website development and desktop support, among others. We manage more than 1000 desktops for small- to medium-size businesses.
Our office is located within walking distance from Newark Penn Station, Newark Broad Street Station, Washington Street Light Rail, and NJ transit bus stops. We also cover 50 percent of parking costs at a nearby parking garage. Many lunch options are within walking distance. The office is also near the NJ Performing Arts Center and the Prudential Center.
We are looking to immediately hire a Technical Support Level 1. The team provides network and workstation support in a managed services environment for multiple clients domestically and in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, printers and scanners
- Onboarding and Offboarding Client End-Users
- Imaging of Desktops & Laptops
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems
- Support Systems Administrator with any projects.
- Efficiently work tickets via email and phone calls.
- Provide basic level desktop/server support.
- Setting up email accounts on Outlook.
- Basic printer/scanner setup and troubleshooting
- Malware and virus remediation
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Troubleshoot basic laptop hardware issues
- Acts as support for all computer related problems and escalates as necessary. Issues may range from basic application support (Windows, Office, Adobe) to specific application support.
- Solving basic networking issues (inability to access network shares, unable to connect to internet).
- Updating hardware inventory information through provided asset management software
- Deploying and maintaining software installations
- Conducting periodic scheduled maintenance on staff laptops
- Experience with Office 365 and Google G Suite
- Experience with Active Directory & Azure Active Directory
- Experience with Windows 10 Domain Based Environments
- Experience with Troubleshooting VPN Client Connectivity
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple support tickets and work independently
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Must pass a background check
- Associates in Information Technology (or related)
- A+ and Net+ a plus
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or MCITP a plus
- ITIL Foundations certification a plus
This position comes with a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, FSA, 401K, paid holidays, vacation and company sponsored Microsoft Training.
Winning Strategies ITS
550 Broad StreetNewark, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?