Paid Content Strategist
Winner Winner Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: 26 days ago
Paid Content Strategist
Winner Winner is a mobile game app that enables users from anywhere to play real, live-streaming arcade games for real prizes. Whether it is winning a coveted plushy, or saving up tickets to trade in for larger prizes in the Winner’s Circle, Winner Winner provides a true arcade experience with just a few taps on your phone, no matter your location.
It’s an extremely exciting time to be joining the team. We’ve just celebrated our first year in operations and are growing rapidly. With that comes great growth potential and the ability to have intense creative input from day one. Our transparent company holds among its principal values being a great place to work, and we do this by being transparent with one another from the top down, setting and achieving our goals, providing a great experience for our users, and by having a ton of fun doing it!
About the Role
We are looking for a Content Strategist to lead our content marketing strategy. This person will work side by side with our marketing team to create a comprehensive strategy for paid content marketing to drive user acquisition. This person will leverage their expertise with social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitch, Reddit and more to build a network of influencers, partnerships, communities and overall digital presence to fuel player growth for the app.
A few things you’ll manage include:
- Lead creative content strategy for the organization and determine where we are investing dollars and on what platforms
- Work with influencers and other partners to create compelling content
- Build a network of influencers and partnerships across various platforms to fuel growth
- Work to build a presence on different communities such as Reddit, Facebook, Twitch, Discord and more
- Work side by side with our CRM manager to build a comprehensive messaging strategy for getting players in and keeping them engaged
- Work with in-house team members and agency partners to create content to be used across organic and paid channels
- Own the promotional calendar around paid content and budgeting to be used to guide decision making and investment decisions for paid media
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-5 years marketing experience, particularly in a content-heavy role
- Ability to leverage data and insights to guide decision making
- Extremely creative thinker who can ideate campaign concepts, creative concepts and differentiate effective campaign strategy across various networks and platforms
- In tune with new trends on various social platforms
- Vast knowledge of content publishers and different genres on platforms such as YouTube, TikTok etc
- Ability to work with in-house content creators to create engaging content for various platforms
- Ability to find new content publishers and genres that may have overlap with our demographic
- People person who can manage relationships within a team and external stakeholders (e.g. Agency, Marketing, Design etc).
What You’ll Get
- A great environment - You’ll be one of the first hires in a brand new office
- Game-loving environment, equipped with ping pong, foosball and arcade machines, of course!
- Competitive pay
- Creative input from day 1 and unlimited growth potential
- Full time benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision/pet insurance and paid time off
- Stocked kitchen & team outings
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Winner Winner