Perform maintenance functions in the community, including rental units, residential common areas, office, grounds and parking lots. Requires a highly-diversified base of knowledge and skills needed to maintain the property to satisfy ownership and management objectives.
*This position comes with a BRAND NEW 2-bedroom 1 bath apartment; the Maintenance Technician is required to live on-site.
- Provide general maintenance, cleaning and repair for the community.
- Complete all resident and site work orders as directed.
- Safely operate power equipment and hand held tools such as snow blowers, leaf blowers or a power drill.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of work-related experience
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliances, HVAC and carpentry
- Basic familiarity with computers. Navigate at a basic level within web-based applications
- Available to respond to weather, environmental, on-call rotation, or emergency maintenance calls after normal working hours.
- Comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with organization staff, clients and visitors
Top Contenders Have
- Trade school or college degree
- Preferred Certifications: CAMT
- Advanced skill in at least 2 trades (electrical, plumbing, appliances, HVAC and carpentry, etc.)
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that’s best for you and your family.
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and growth opportunities for their role within Winn as well as they’re own professional growth.