Assist the Property Manager in managing all aspects of the property including leasing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, service requests, reputation management and provide excellent customer service.
*This position is part-time, schedule is Wednesday – Thursday 2:00p.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Facilitate all aspect of apartment leasing: touring with prospective residents, processing applications, and negotiating lease renewals.
- Monitor collections, post rent payments, enforce the collection policy and initiate legal action when required.
- Provide exceptional customer service, respond timely to resident issues and complaints, and promote positive resident relations.
- Under the supervision of the Property Manager, assist in all facets of physical and financial Management as needed and assigned.
- Act as Property Manager in absence of the Manager.
- Manage community reputation, and implement social media advertising campaign.
- High School Diploma or GED, Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in property management
- Experience with computer systems required, including web-based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Affordable Housing Property or Similar Experience
- OneSite Property Management software experience is preferred