Branch Manager (Gillette, WY)
Assign and direct all work performed in the branch and supervise all areas of operation. Manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. Create business plans and manage the Branch’s financials. The Branch Manager has a hands-on approach and is committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- 3+ years of branch management experience
- BS in Business Administration or related field
- Proven knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with oil and gas industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all operational aspects of one or more Winn-Marion office locations.
- Direct all distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales in assigned branch(es).
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Must maintain professional behavior and proper communication with employees, managers, and outside vendors.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies.
- Attends required safety training classes and maintains necessary certifications.
- Completes product line training.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Winn-Marion policies.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, plus expense reimbursement and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.