Automation Technician - Located in Casper, WY
Winn-Marion Bismarck, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Automation Technician III
Position in Casper, WY OR Douglas, WY - Relocation Required - Best Hunting and Fishing in the Country!!
Responsible for the safe and careful installation of company products at client sites. Possess a blend of technical and mechanical expertise to ensure that all installs are completed to the manufacturers’ and clients’ specifications. Performs duties with minimal oversight or assistance from supervisor. Serves as a Lead Technician or highest level technician on a service team. Must be able to meet deadlines, be hard working, and be adaptable to different working environments, including extreme weather environments.
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry a plus.
- Must be of sound physical health due to the rigors of the work.
- Must be a quick learner, follow instructions, and team well with others.
- Able to speak, write, and read the English language.
- Demonstrated computer skills, especially with Microsoft Excel.
- Able to lift, push, pull, and move up to 60 pounds.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience, familiar with working with tools.
- Valid driver’s license.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with all safety work procedures.
- Prepare, install, and provide service maintenance on all company products at client sites, which may include equipment calibrations, troubleshooting, repairs, tank measurements, H2O measurements, radio installations, antenna adjustments, and other communication duties without supervision.
- Capable of assembling well head kits, battery kits, and DCP meters with no assistance.
- Capable of wiring well heads, tanks, batteries, and Total Flows with no supervisor assistance.
- Capable of performing some Total Flow and FreeWave programming with no assistance or supervisor oversight.
- Capable of performing Total Flow calibrations with no oversight.
- Serves as Lead Technician on service site to 3 – 10 technicians, oversees others.
- Able to complete most troubleshooting issues.
- Keep accurate records of all hours logged, inventory parts used, and services performed.
- Input inventory records into computer to maintain organized data base and records archive.
- Efficiently follow orders from Site Supervisor and Area Service Manager.
- Inspect received goods, making note of any damages and discrepancies, and immediately report the same.
- Maintain the proper labeling, tagging, storage, and packaging of materials.
- Maintain professional behavior and proper communication with internal and external contacts, including company employees, customers, and outside vendors.
- Properly utilize and care for and secure all company tools, supplies, and vehicles.
- Comply with all corporate policies and OSHA rules while carrying out all work processes.
- Perform wiring of components.
- Perform measurement duties at client sites.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Effectively manage time, follow directions and complete work within specified time.
- Successfully complete requested training classes and maintain all necessary safety certificates.
- Assist with inventory counts.
- Keep work area clean, organized, and hazard free.
- Maintain a sound understanding of all industry safety norms and regulations.
- Daily completion of CSR and timecard.
- Able to work in different working environments, including extreme weather environments, and independently in remote areas.
- Able to stand for long periods and endure a lot of physical stamina due to loading and unloading work.
- Able to lift, push, pull, and move up to 60 pounds.
- Able to bend over, kneel down, reach upward, and pull equipment and products from ground level to heights being worked at.
- Able to perform general office administrative activities of copying, filing, faxing, and using the telephone.
- Able to climb stairs, work at heights, or confined spaces.
- Maintain regular and on-time attendance. Position is 40 hours per week but may exceed 40 hours per week.
- Travel by company vehicle to work sites over a large geographic area.
- Travel out of state may be required.
- Able to change a flat tire if needed.
- Employees may be required to be on an on-call rotation schedule.
Pay: $27.00 - $36.00 per hour
Winn-Marion offers eligible employees a generous benefits package, including the following:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of positions and whether the position is full-time, part-time, or temporary. Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing pre-employment requirements, including drug screen and criminal background check.
Winn-Marion does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Become part of an organization with culture that values every employee, excels in customer satisfaction, and believes in a work ethic with honesty and integrity as its cornerstones.
Learn and work with the latest technology and products used in the industry.
Winn-MarionWhy Work Here?
Become part of a great group of employees who enjoy the stability of being with a well-managed, growing company. Become part of an organization with culture that values every employee, excels in customer satisfaction, and believes in a work ethic with honesty and integrity as its cornerstones. Learn and work with the latest technology and products used in the industry.