Wholesale Sales Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wholesale Sales Assistant | Flexible Work Environment | Remote Role
- Do you thrive when your work is varied, and no two days are the same?
- Do you want to work in an environment where exercising initiative is appreciated?
- Are you seeking a start-up setting where you can help create your own career path?
- Do you want to join a team that rolls up their sleeves together to accomplish goals?
Then come spark joy with us as our next Wholesale Sales Assistant!
The Wholesale Sales Assistant is primarily responsible for assisting the Director and Coordinator of Wholesale in managing our growing list of Wholesale Accounts.
Reporting to the Director of Wholesale, the Sales Assistant will join a growing team that focuses on all wholesale initiatives. The Wholesale Sales Assistant will work closely with the Logistics, Marketing and Creative teams.
While we are open to candidates from anywhere for this flexible and remote role, authorization to work in the United States is a precondition of employment as Winky Lux is not presently sponsoring employment visas.
What Will You Do?
- Organize accounts, including but not limited to scheduling calls, drafting agendas, onboarding new partners, communicating follow-up information, collecting and shipping samples, completing forms, managing wholesale portals, and updating promotional and sample calendars.
- Communicate with accounts in a timely manner regarding inventory delays, packing status, shipment details, dispatch timing, invoices, tracking, and more.
- Pull sales reports from account portals and emails; organize and input data into existing sales reports.
- Manage market week preparations for all accounts, including but not limited to creating decks, managing sample needs, sending samples to buyers, and, following up on feedback.
- Type up purchase orders as needed and sending tracking and confirmation.
- Assist with subscription box opportunities and manage supporting documents.
- Provide internal organization, including but not limited to creating organized notes for all meetings and maintaining same for future reference, preparing meeting agendas and updates, managing the images process, and, setting up education document templates.
What Do You Need?
- 1-2 years of recent, relevant experience required, preferably in the Cosmetics Product Goods industry.
- Bachelor's required
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Microsoft Office Suite and Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUp, SumIF) required.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Wholesale experience preferred.
- A candidate with a true love for all things beauty.
- Someone who is self-motivated, has high energy and an entrepreneurial mind-set that can easily function in a small, collaborative team.
- A Wholesale Sales Assistant who approaches each day with how to bring joy to you, your team and the consumer.
- A candidate that is comfortable jumping right in, taking initiative and owning your piece of the business. Don't be shy, we are all here to support!
- A Wholesale Sales Assistant who isn't shy to share; Winky Lux prides itself on innovation, the brand will look to you to bring new ideas from inside and outside our industry!
What Will You Get?
Winky Lux offers an amazing work culture, a focus on sustainability, competitive compensation along with health, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans, competitive paid time off, a remote work life, and employee discounts on Winky Lux products!
Winky Lux is a clean makeup and skincare brand that adds a touch of joy to your world.
Luxurious, yet accessible, we offer a range of innovative, high-quality beauty formulations with clean and kind ingredients designed to merge science with sass.
Our goal is to develop thoughtfully manufactured, cruelty-free products that can be tools for self-care, creative expression, and spark joy through sensorial moments.
Winky Lux is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Winky Lux