Seeking a Part-Time highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant/Management Data Analyst that possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excel and Power Point Presentation skills, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks. The ideal candidate will have strong operational, analytical and problem solving capabilities and provide support to the CEO/President.
- Analyze and prepare data of key operational metric reports for management.
- Strong Excel, PPT and MS Office capabilities.
- Coordinate the scheduling of high-level strategic and tactical meetings.
- Prepare meeting agendas, compose minutes, and track related action items.
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Actively maintain calendar and management of appointments.
- Create and maintain corporate minutes and documentation in a centralized repository.
- Create written documents with a consistent format, style, and presentation.
- Coordinate communication between Home office and our 3 remote manufacturing facilities.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound calls.
- Ability to effectively manage and organize time and projects, based on priority and demand, with continuous follow-up.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Assist with projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) in a related field
- 2+ years administrative/executive assistant support
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Proficient in Excel (Must)
- Experience running reports in Excel to create tables, graphs and analytical key metrics.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Professional and a pleasant demeanor is a necessity.
- Heavy data analysis and reporting ability.