Responsibilities and Duties
· Helpdesk Level 1 and 2 associate support. Maintain Ticketing system.
· Set up and troubleshoot desktop computers and laptops, including but not limited to, printers and scanners.
· Maintain and Track all IT inventory with asset tags
· iPhone, Android Smartphones, iPad and Tablet Implementation and Administration
· Monitor Network Infrastructure / coordinate with IT manager to resolve issues.
· Hardware/software installation, software updates, configuration, troubleshooting and resolution
· Maintain Copier/Laser/Label printers and scanners.
· Support Shoretel IP Telephony and Videoconferencing Systems (Zoom)
· Monitor Backup Software Systems
· Administration of AD, DHCP, DNS, Domain Controllers, LAN/WAN
· Respond to business-critical emergencies both during and after business hours
· All duties as assigned
Technical Experience & Skills Required:
· Minimum of 3+ years of Help Desk / Systems experience
· BA or BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent certifications
· Experience maintaining Help Desk Ticketing Systems and tracking of IT Inventory Assets
· Experience working with network devices, including but not limited to, Firewalls, routers, and switches.
· Experience with Windows Servers operating systems and administration
· Network printers and scanners configuration / troubleshooting.
· Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy & User Profile Management
· Experience maintaining company phone systems and mobile devices
· MS Exchange, MS Office / 365
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to efficiently multi-task, adapt and stay calm under pressure to any changes or client emergencies.
· Excellent troubleshooting, attention to detail, organization, communication and customer service skills.
· Epicor ERP a big plus!
· Shoretel phones a plus
· Related IT / Microsoft certifications a plus